my first field spaniel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first field spaniel

Not a terribly exciting breed to groom but I got to use my "Notes" book! This little girl is Clover. She was such a sweety! The owners wnated me to leave her legs long and fluffy. I would have loved to take out some of that frizz. Let me know what you think please!
    Attached Files

Nice groom
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

REALLY nice job! He looks great.

Comment

I think you did great. He's very handsome. Reminds me of the english cockers.

Comment

Very nice! So smoothe and flowing.

Comment

I love field spaniels. They're usually little dolls, and I love the color.

Beautiful groom, too.

Comment

Just luverly!!

Comment

He looks very nice, I like his wave he's got. I know what you mean about the fuzzies, I just pluck them out with my fingers, the legs will still be full.

Comment

Beautiful groom.
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

Very nice job. Cute little dog too. I haven't seen a Field Span. for many years, the only one I ever did past away several years ago. He was a sweety though, came in every month.

Scoop

Comment

Does it take this breed a long time to grow in their coat? I groom a field spaniel that doesn't have any of the long coat (except her ears). The only trimming I need to do on her is her feet. I really like the breed. Have been talking about getting one for my granddaughter. I understand the breed can be very shy. I would like to hear other opinions about this breed.

Comment

poodlepal...

we had another feild spaniel come in to board with us and he had a very sparce coat. I think it just depends on the dog. luckily this one had a nice coat!

Comment

What a cool looking dog! I have never had the pleasure of grooming one. I don't even know what the breed standard cut is, lol. I think he looks gorgeous! He looks smooth, and blended, and oh so shiny!
                          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Nice Groom

Pretty dog with a handsome profile.

Comment

What a beauty! Looks very friendly, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X