Me In Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me In Action

Just cause no one knows me on this site I thought I'd share a pic of me performing my art on one of my more relaxed victims! And sorry, but tickled with myself cause I just learned to shrink and post. I promise I'll stop now!
    Attached Files

Looks like a very

relaxed victim. Posting pics are fun, and I for one, love to see them and put a face to the posts. Don't stop.

Comment

Oh dear gawd, what hale hath we wrought????

ya know...if I hit the previous/pic 1 button really quick...like back-n-forth...it almost looks like a movie of you...except the dog never moved. That...made me a leetle nervis. You groom live dogs...right?????
      Your pal, and still resisting tech changes, Sibes.
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Wish I'd had a relaxed victim today! Bunch of psycho matted dogs,,,,,plus one skunked GSD, yuck,,,, hehehe. Dont stop with the pics!
        PS, I love your table.

Comment

I like that table! Anyone on here have a thick, clear textured plexi-glass table top? Is this one glass?
          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post

ya know...if I hit the previous/pic 1 button really quick...like back-n-forth...it almost looks like a movie of you...except the dog never moved. That...made me a leetle nervis. You groom live dogs...right?????
            LOL, she's the doggy funeral home makeup artist.

Seriously, did you train that dog to do that, or does it do that on its own??

Comment

Are you sure that's a real dog caninecrazy? I think it's a stuffed animal and you're pulling our arms and legs. lol
              www.gomobileandsucceed.com
              http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Oh listen to you, who changes avatars every other sec to more and cuter sibes! It took me days at first ta know it was still you! Just tryin to keep pace and ya know sum of us other old timer/thinker extrodanares are whippin up poop! Like I said bedford, groomers are, if one thing, quick on their feet/hands/head uhhhh what was I sayin? #$^&*^*()+()*(*^&*%*^% For you sibes ya would'nt know me if I didant cuss.

Comment

Yur just All Jealous you cint train em like me!

Comment

Cute! My girl standard poodle looks just like that when I shave her feet. She just lays there and falls asleep!

Comment

Yeah my next post my standard falling asleep on the table and falling off! Woops, animal police will get me forget that!

Comment

That is to funny, it must be hard to groom his body!

Comment

Originally posted by caninecrazy View Post
                          And sorry, but tickled with myself
                          I love people that say "tickled" Hehe
                          That Tenacious Terrier!
                          www.thattenaciousterrier.com
                          https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

Comment

Originally posted by caninecrazy View Post
                            uhhhh what was I sayin? #$^&*^*()+()*(*^&*%*^% For you sibes ya would'nt know me if I didant cuss.
                            You forgot = and +,...oh, and the squirrely thingie ~~~~~~
                            Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Working...
                            X