Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another terrier

Guess it's a good thing I like the challenge

This is Zoe (a cairen) and she's WIDE open!
    Attached Files

great job,she looks really cute,i own a cairn that looks like zoe,and hes such a pain in the a** for his grooming

Comment

I luv her head how did u do it
      Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

Thanks all.

I used thinning shears on her head.

Comment

Zoe is a Cutie!

Are most cairn's a little overly active or is just in my area? The ones that come in to my shop are wild. Gotta love 'em cuz they're so darn cute and they almost lick me to death. But geez trying to get them to be still for 2 seconds is a huge challenge. Most of the cairns I do get shaved completely with just a bit of a beard and a visor. So in combination with their energy level and that clip I usually dread when it's their day for grooming. You did a great groom on Zoe. I LOVE her face - she is too cute!!!

Comment

Thanks and I dont' think it's just your area

Zoe is totally WILD!!!!!!! So are the two Westie's that I do. The two breeds are so similar in personality from what I see and both are a challenge.

Comment

you really captured her face, great expression! Body looks very polished, nice job

Comment

You mean that sweet little face hides the heart of a baboon? Who'd a thunk it?

Very nice job.

Comment

What a beauty! You did a fantastic job. Just LOVE her face, so sweet. lol
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

Working...
                  X