Puli groom pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puli groom pics

This is my girl Te-Lee she's a 5yr old Puli (brushed). We put her in a modifed Kerry head (ears r long).
    This is her summer cut 1 guide with the legs blended in.

Note: I did her a week ago today.
    Attached Files
    Never gonna know if you never even try

Very nice and I imagine, easier to keep up that way.

Comment

Wow, I've only ever seen one and it's corded and a pain to bathe (but a nice dog nonetheless). Cute grooming. Now I know what to do if I ever get a brushed out one.

Comment

She is GORGEOUS! VERY nice groom...I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very nice groom.
          I haven't done any corded dogs, wouldn't know the first thing about doing it either. I would guess she would be much easier to take care of. She looks just great!
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Beautiful! I just love how you keep her head!
            So curious, why did you decide to keep her like that instead of corded?
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Very cute! I do a cream puli who is brushed out, and I have the hardest time making him look cute, and not like an enormous bichon. His coat is long...F comb a/o.
              Erin
              No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

The dog looks wonderful, but I was having a hard time concentrating on the dog for lusting over the background in the pict. Is that where you groom or live or both?? Which ever it is beautiful!!!
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

That is my backyard (the rock) and the playyard, and then the pasture. Her full brother is in the background.
                  Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

Working...
                  X