So far it's Bichon week, woo-hoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far it's Bichon week, woo-hoo!

I've had a Bichon three days in a row now, and I'm starting to see that my scissoring isn't really as bad as I thought!

The first Bichon (first two pictures) is Chipper. I messed up on him a little when I left one leg a little more full and accidentally flattened one side of his head. Tim said it looked like he fell asleep on one side and smooshed it; he was right. After some touch-ups, I think I kept that cute expression I was going for, a nice pet trim.

Second Bichon (last two pics) came in today. His name was Andre, and he turned into an interesting case. He was a complete noodge for everything; took forever to do, so I almost ran out of time! Tim turned it into a team groom with me, himself, and another classmate; I only got to work on the head. However, I feel like I redeemed myself from yesterday, especially since I got his little ears to blend in better.

Just wanted to share... I LOVE working on Bichons!!
    Attached Files

Still very nice you are allowed to make mistakes (SHH we all still do even after YEARS in this).
    Ugh the staining on the first dog... I know you can't help that, just UGH!!!
    No chance you want to come see Vegas when you graduate is there. I'm not even looking for a groomer, but I would take you on in a heartbeat
    If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

Good, you can come do all mine...lol. You are coming along really well. As for the staining on the face, I take the very tips of my scissors and snip each little stained hair off. I hate it and never leave it.

Comment

You're doing a wonderful job! Nice scissor work! Andre is just the cutest!

Comment

Working...
        X