Max and my crazy bather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max and my crazy bather

Here's Max, my neighbor's Lab/chow mix who we shave every month. On the way to the grooming table from the tub he grabbed this bone that my dog chews on at the shop. I didn't even notice it on the floor till it was too late. He didn't put it down for the entire groom -- and there was no way I was taking it from him!
    Attached Files

I didn't get to see a pic. I clicked on but nothing came. Did I do something wrong?

Stephen: Active popup blockers will do that.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

Gee, He looks like most of the overweigt goldens I do. lol! For some reason I've always have found it funny when a dog carries around a bone or toy for long periods of time without doing something with it. They look so silly!
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Your crazy bather looks like she is posing for a supermodel magazine ad. Max couldn't look more pleased with himself if he tried.

That is a great picture. I hope the owner got to see it.

Comment

that is so cute.....looks like your bather is wishing for something to fall from the sky for her since the dog got a bone.....hehehehe

Trish

Comment

How cute! I would find a way to hang that pic on the wall somewhere.
            Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

That is a really sweet pic. Like Foxhound said...you should put that up on your wall. By the way, I am glad to see you have a bather now. I'm sure she is a big help to you.

Comment

The shop looks immaculate!

Yes, the bather looks like she is waiting for an answer from above..... The dog is cute. Cute bather too.

Comment

What a darling photo! He looks pleased as punch with that bone in his mouth, and your bather is cute too, what a pose!

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I finally got to see the pic.

It is really cute. I just love the way he is holding that bone. Looks like the bather wants something too, or maybe she is praying he'll keep the bone long enough to finish his groom, keeping his mouth busy.LOL
                    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                    Diane

Comment

That pic is just too cute!!! I agree, this one should be on the wall. I had to look at it several times just while reading this thread. ADORABLE dog, FUN bather, CUTE pose...GREAT lil' pic!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X