Two Shih Tzu's I groomed today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Shih Tzu's I groomed today

Corky is the big one. He barks from the time he comes to the time he leaves. I really enjoy it when he finally leaves. He is a #7 strip, w/c face.

Tazz is my 1 eye Shih that I groom. These two dogs come together. She is also done w/#7 strip and c face. She isn't as loud as her buddy. Thank goodness.

I also did another dog for them today but didn't get a pic. The owner has to stay and hold him for me. He just gets shaved down #7 rev and that's it. No bath. He is the only dog I do that to.
    Attached Files
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Great Backgrounds!!

Pixie,do you have all these backgrounds just set up and ready for your use ,at all times? very cool!! Someday,when I open my shop I really want to incorrporate photos of the dogs,into it all.UMMM,Someday ,huh?? Anyway,I really love the backgrounds you use and your dogs look great too!!

Comment

Cute dogs, but what I really noticed was the bandanna! WAY cute!

I like how you take the little photo with the background too, Diane.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

pugmug, I have a different backdrop for each month or holiday. I did little photo albums for my client last year. My regular clients had a photo for each month with a different backdrop. This year the only ones that get a picture with a backdrop (which is set up for the month) are the dogs that won't give me problems lol. I had to fight with too many of them last year to want to do it again this year.

New clients each get a photo with a backdrop, if dog is good.

That little Lexy dog is the first photo I made any money on. She is a regular and she just sits or lays when she is being photoed. The owner wanted to buy that photo so I made a copy for her. She was just thrilled with it.
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

Oh my gosh! I missed that you said he was one eyed, and I thought that he was winking, lol! Too cute!
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
          X