Mean little neighbors dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mean little neighbors dog

Meet Miss Jackson. She lives in my neighborhood and called for grooming. She's a lhasa mix and boy is she a little meanie. Of course, she fools you with that cute little face. I found out after I groomed her that she got kicked out of a shop. Thank goodness for the groomers helper
    Attached Files
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

CUTE!!

Oh my goodness, she is just too cute! Yup she's got me fooled. And you did such a nice job on her especially considering her 'tude'...Wow...Very nice groom Furry!!!

Comment

I think I just groomed her sister. Or maybe her mother. Shelby is also cute as a button, and mean as a snake with a fang ache.

Comment

What a cute dog---it does look like it could fool anyone. Used to groom a "sweet looking" dog named Sarah. Her owner, an older woman, would come in with a scowel on her face and say, "Here's Sarah the Grouch." One day the shop owner said something about the owner being a grouch too. The owner didn't laugh, but she still kept coming, LOL.

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

i had a horrible little lhasa named feebee. i was never so thrilled when my customer gave her away because she bit one of her kids. three months later, i book an app't with baby. and you guessed it, it was feebee with her new owner. i very quickly explained that some dogs need two people to handle and she was one of them. poor me all by my lonesome in the truck couldn't do her.
          Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
          "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Just look at those little white choppers!!!!!! lol
            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Originally posted by workingchihuahua View Post
              i had a horrible little lhasa named feebee. i was never so thrilled when my customer gave her away because she bit one of her kids. three months later, i book an app't with baby. and you guessed it, it was feebee with her new owner. i very quickly explained that some dogs need two people to handle and she was one of them. poor me all by my lonesome in the truck couldn't do her.
              That reminds of a little peke mix I do. A lady had been bringing her dog for years, and she loved that little dog! But the dog was so mean! The lady had to get rid of the dog (can't remember the reason), well wouldn't you know it a little old lady made an appointment for her peke mix, and it was same dog! Still just as mean, lol And the funny part said that she rescued this poor doggie from an abusive home, and I know it just wasn't so!
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Staring

I can see it as she appears to be staring right at you, in an alpha dog way.

Comment

She just looks soooo sweet, but looks can be misleading. lol

Nice groom job.
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

Working...
                  X