pirate and candy halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pirate and candy halloween

pirate and candy halloween, these two are dead now.
    Last edited by mustluvdogs1; 03-19-07, 09:49 PM.

Too cute! I love the little yellow braids!
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Those costumes are great!! You can tell you really love and take great care of your animals.

Comment

How simply adorable! what cuties!

Comment

Yellow Braids

The blonde braids are natural...very rare type of Miniature schnauzer. They were so good to dress up. When I got the camera out, Pi would jump up in the chair. The chair is now blue velvet, here in the livingroom.Candy true heart..full name. Jondalar the pirate. From Clan of the Cavebear books. Aylas' boyfriend was Jondalar.Candy was a PRA test litter for blindness..all 4 became blind @ 4 yrs. but she walked at the end of a leash as if she could see. I think she followed Pirates scent. They loved each other and died @ 6 and 6 and a half from kidney failure 3 weeks apart! Shield was a flea product you spray on like hair setting spray. sad, they really didn't have fleas. Then it was taken off the market. Pirate was my very best dog of all 10. We had a special connection. Due to her blindness, I guess I didn't relate to C . as much, no eye contact. She was very sweet.I have owned 10 total Schnauzers...not all at once. I have 8,9, and Halle is #10 since I was 9 yrs old.

Comment

Working...
          X