Dog Named Noofie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Named Noofie

This newfie was very,very hairy. She's now on a regular schedule. I spent 2 1/2 hours on her, and still had to rebook her a few days later to get the rest of the undercoat from around her neck. I've never worked so hard.
    Attached Files

She turned out beautiful! What a cutie!
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

You did an AWESOME job!! I've never groomed a Newfie - they look like they would be mega work to groom. Did you ever think you were going to get done? You did good, don't be afraid to post pics girl - You're FABULOUS.

Comment

You did an awesome job! And I love the name Noofie.Too funny.

Comment

You did a beautiful job. She's a beauty.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Dang, there's a whole 'nother dog in that pile of hair! You must have been exhausted after all that work! Noofie looks beautiful though! Job well done!
            Sheri

Comment

What a looker. And love the spelling of the name! Your van looks as nice as I remember seeing it, Pam!

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

What a cutie! I want to grab those big squishey lips and hug them....lol.... You did a great job. I love grooming Newfies, they have such wonderful laid-back (thank goodness) personalities!
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

Working...
                X