Kisses for the Mrs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kisses for the Mrs.

This is Hank the St. Bernard (he looks small in the photo, but I can assure you---he is not!) He was giving me kisses, he's quite the kisser. And then resting his chin on my leg. That was a hard groom for him, as he had a lot of undercoat that was trapped in his coat I had to get out. He was 2 weeks over-due for his 4 week groom schedule! I LOVE this dog.

Tammy in Utah
    Attached Files
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Next photo Please.....

Awwwh, he is sooo cute! Next time, please look up at the camera and smile so we can see how cute you are too!So little to grrom such a big boy!

Comment

Tammy, that reminds me of one I groomed the other day. He wasn't quite as big, but he was a fat lab that got shaved down. I sat on the floor and started shaving, but it was hard because he kept turning to give me kisses. lol This was also the only fat police dog I've ever seen, he's a drug dog so he doesn't have to be in tip top shape I guess.

Comment

gosh hes a big boy!!!! thats some table you have him on! LOL I have a Bernese Mountain Dog in tomorrow that comes every 5 weeks. What a job..hes a big ole sweetie too... my arms hurt thinking about it...lol

Comment

Hank is quite the lover boy lol. I'm sure you are glad to have that GREAT table now too.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Scoop

Comment

cute!

Hes really sweet. I like his face. I also like your blue apron. I got the pink one today. I so into pink.

Comment

Aw that is soo sweet how did you finish grooming him I would have wanted to just love on him all day.

Comment

You two make such a cute couple

He really looks like he is in 7th heaven. Looks like he could have you brush him all day and wouldn't give you any trouble.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

I love, love, love those big slobbery galoots! They are hard on the back and body, but good for the soul.
                  SheilaB from SC

Comment

Adorable St.!

He's SO cute! (and I see we have the same waterproof apron too, we must shop at the same place!)

Comment

What a sweet picture! I have a few "kissers". It's like they kiss you every chance they get and then look at you with sweet eyes....awwww!

Comment

Awww he looks like he's a lot bigger then you lol. I wanna hug him

Comment

You're lucky. We don't get too many St. Bernard's but the ones that we do get are usually a little aggressive! I think I've only done one that was a sweetie!
                          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
                            gosh hes a big boy!!!! thats some table you have him on! LOL I have a Bernese Mountain Dog in tomorrow that comes every 5 weeks. What a job..hes a big ole sweetie too... my arms hurt thinking about it...lol

That's my tub, SILLY. I had just finished drying him and thought I'd brush out a couple of mats around his neck before I put him on my table. This angle was better, to be honest. It's hard to brush that part of a big dog, even with my hydraulic table.

He is a big boy, that's for sure!

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                              Hank is quite the lover boy lol. I'm sure you are glad to have that GREAT table now too.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Scoop
                              I'm thankful EVERY day for that table, girl! Thanks for swinging the idea by me, because as you know I saved money because of YOU!

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Working...
                              X