Poodle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poodle

This is Angel, she is old now too, hears very little, and sees very little and is senile. She is nice to work on except her hair is getting very thin. Her topknot has to be taken a little shorter now days, just doesn't have the nice thick head anymore kind of looks like a flat top. I use mousse to try to help give it lift, but it still stay flat. Plus she is full of warts.

Let me know what ya think.

Scoop
    Attached Files

OMG that looks like my dog Amy who died last year after 20 fun years of life, I'm going to cry now.

Comment

Wowser - Look at those HOT pink nails. She's still got it going on! I love the oldies - warts, senile, deaf and blind with thinning hair...Sounds like me in about 30 years. Her owners are lucky to have someone like you take such good care of her. NICE groom!!

Comment

I love my Geriatric dogs. Never too old to look good :-)

Comment

She looks great. One of my groomers (25+ years) introduced me to get and corn starch. I was very slow to take the hint. It works great though. Worth a try. What an excellent little elderly gal!!!

Comment

She looks fine

I think she lkooks fine...like her painted toe nails. I am glad as old as I am...I don't have warts! Glad it is more of an old dog thing. Imagine......

Comment

I love the old timers too. Good thing because it seems I have a bunch of them. Angel is a doll to work on, at her age (14) she knows the drill, but what she HATES is to be put in a cage, barks, cries, whines, she just gets to hang out on the floor now when she is done, she likes to have me near her. She is funny. I only have her and one other poodle that get their nails painted, if she was younger & had more hair I could really have fun with her. And her mom would let me put her in any clip I wanted.

Scoop

Comment

I love the old doggies too! What a cutie!
                Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                X