My Bloodhound boy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bloodhound boy!

Well, he's not mine, but I do groom him every 4 weeks. He makes me smile, because when he's in the bathtub he'll let out that bloodhound howl (I'm sure there's another name for that sound they make).
    Attached Files
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Baying!

Comment

Adorable!

I always wanted a Bloodhound. They are just so loveable. And I like the big pendulum ears and saggy jowls.

Comment

lippies!

Saggy jowls are my fav. part of a dog. I gotta squish'em lippies!

Comment

Handsome fella! I didn't know it's called "baying" either so I learned something new tonight.
          Sheri

Comment

I have a female BH that comes in to kennel during the summer and I just LOVE her! When she is being exercised her skin flaps and flops and shifts around like she is wearing a jacket that is way to big. I also adore those big flappy lips!!!
            SheilaB from SC

Comment

What a face - who could resist that?! He's just the cutest. When I was about 8 yrs old, my best friend had a bloodhound. We used to play hide & seek with him, he found us everytime! Even when we were sneaky and tried to hide in the house - he would bay at the door saying he found us. Great dogs! Brought back a sweet memory - thanks for sharing.

Comment

Darling dog!

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Awww, how cute. We lost our beloved family pet to old age. She was a red boned coon hound. We miss her so. I love floppy lips too LOL just gotta squish em!

Comment

He is a beautiful dog. I just love the look of a blood hound.
                    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                    Diane

Comment

I love the bloodhounds too! I have a dog for you if you love big squishy lips...I have a Neapolitan Mastiff...talk about a big squishy face!!!

Comment

oh my.

What a BIG SHWEEEETTEEEE!

Honestly our shelter had a blood hound and does have hound type dogs
                        pretty often. Keep an eye on petfinder, as they don't get placed very often
                        and need homes that adore the breed.

Comment

What a gorgeous face! All I can add to what's been said is irresistable and scrumptious. I love dogs!
                          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Working...
                          X