Beagle Groom :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle Groom :-)

Ok, there's nothing to grooming a Beagle really. But I didn't want Daisy to feel left out of the before & after groom pics - so I snapped a few. Daisy belongs to my sister, and this morning I got a frantic call from her. She said Daisy had drug in road kill thru the doggy door & into her living room. Her husband took care of the carcass and I gave Daisy a good bath (you can just imagine the smell). She is a funny dog, and I love her to death!
    Attached Files

Awww...sweet! I'm glad Daisy is getting her '15 minutes of fame' too, even though she did drag in roadkill.
    Sheri

Comment

Very cute dog. My neighbor has a beagle who I adore. Her name is "Snoopy"
      They can be so comical sometimes.

Comment

Beautiful work--how'd you get Daisy so smooth? teeheehee

She looks like Brady that I did a B&B on today.... CUTE!

Comment

Oh how funny! But horrible for your sister. LOL. She looks great.

Comment

She is very cute, but she brings back bad memories of a road kill lovin Beagle I did this past summer. This little feller came in REEKING and had nasty greasy black streaks on him......BLAH....as if that wasn't bad enough he threw up while I was bathing him. I am not going to even describe what he yarked up or I will make myself sick (again..lol). Your little Daisy just looks to cute to indulge in such nasty practices (don't you wish..lol)
            SheilaB from SC

Comment

Gotta love those beagles. She actually looks pretty pleased with herself in the second picture. Very cute!
              don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Daisy

Tell Daisy she is a pretty girl. Smart to choose Beagle to become ,up there in the pre-puppy place doggies come from.She never has to worry about being matted.Bandana nice touch.Along w/ dog pic, why not stick your faces beside the dog?

Comment

I gave my beagle a mohawk. I'll have to post pics when I have more time/energy!

Comment

Yeah, she is a smart dog to choose being a beagle!! I tell all the haircut dogs that if they didn't want to get clipped/ears plucked/brushed or whatever that they should have been a beagle. I don't know how they feel about my silliness, but I usually get a chuckle from their people!

Comment

Yah, who'd a thought...road kill...And she looks so innocent! OMG Shelia, I'm so glad Daisy didn't yark - I don't even want to imagine what that was like to clean up!! The smell alone on her was enough to make me wanna heave...ugggh! Ok Maggy, muster up some energy girl and share your beagle pic, can't wait to see the mohawk!

Comment

She looks much whiter in the 2nd photo, I say you did a great job!

Tammy in Utah
                        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                        X