Two cockers I groomed yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two cockers I groomed yesterday

Here are two cockers that belong to the same owners. Their coats are getting into the best shape they have been in, and I think it is because of using the davis plum and that the davis chlor. Dillon has had major problems and has been on prednisone quite a lot. They both tend to had chronic ears problems. Dillon has even had eyelashes removed, but I still have to keep his head extremely short.
    Attached Files

Very nice looking dogs and lovely grooms! What blade did you use on their backs? I was thinking a 4 or 5F. Am I right?
    SheilaB from SC

Comment

They look adorable!! What blade do you use on the females head? I really like the look that gives other than the short 10 blade that we always use on cocker heads.Good job!!
      Tammy

Comment

They look adorable! Beautiful work!
        Sheri

Comment

Beautiful workmanship

Originally posted by Bearmtn View Post
          Here are two cockers that belong to the same owners. Their coats are getting into the best shape they have been in, and I think it is because of using the davis plum and that the davis chlor. Dillon has had major problems and has been on prednisone quite a lot. They both tend to had chronic ears problems. Dillon has even had eyelashes removed, but I still have to keep his head extremely short.
          You did a fab. job and should be proud.

astrordog

Comment

I have been using a 5f on their backs. I did card Dillons back, but nothing came out when I did Anna's. I scissor the top of Anna's head and blended into the back of the head with whatever blade will blend into her neck, sometimes a combination of blades. Anna is a really cute dog. I could totally mess her up and she would still be cute.

Comment

Might notice that there is a ring around their ankles where their feet blend into their legs. They are growing out from having clean feet.

Comment

Originally posted by pugmug View Post
                They look adorable!! What blade do you use on the females head? I really like the look that gives other than the short 10 blade that we always use on cocker heads.Good job!!
                Tammy
                Yes, I love the look of the head too, what did you use?

Comment

Your grooms are always so superb! I love these cockers - they're gorgeous!! Great job with Anna's head. I love that look and on some (or most for me) cockers it's hard to accomplish - You did awesome! I'm an admirer.

Comment

Wow, adorable job, how long did it take you to scissor finish the Cocker?

Comment

My husband helps me bath them, and they come in every four weeks at 9:00 and they leave at 12:00. I have been doing them about 3 years now, so I know them and they know me very well, but right now their coats are thicker than they have ever been.

Comment

Working...
                      X