• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it a pig?

Nose used to be black, along with her eyerings. Sweet girl though

Sorry forgot the pictures again. Must excuse me I have the flu this week
    Attached Files

Comment

ive never seen a dog like that so ugly its cute,but you did a great groom job on her,would love to see more pics of this dog unusual looking

Comment

Oh my gosh! I think she is absolutely adorable! What a face!
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

She's adorable

I love kissing dogs on the nose and that is one I would love to smother with kisses!!

Comment

all I have of her are laying down shots...the other ones must be on my other chip. She is ugly. Her momma is a college student and dresses her in all kinds of clothes. Wondering if albino in her genes

Comment

Poor thing, looks like she has a cold.

Comment

I think I forgot the pictures...flu is getting me
                Attached Files

Comment

I think she is very cute! Those pink eyes and nose... wanna give her a smooch!!!

Comment

she might not win any beauty contests, but she sure looks happy!

Comment

I'd doubt that albinism has anything to do with it, since the nose and eye rings were originally black. I'd suspect some form of autoimmune disease, like discoid lupus.

Comment

A face only her mother can love!!! She really is kind of cute.
                        Her poor little eyes look like she has a very very bad cold.
                        She looks like she has a great personality.
                        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                        Diane

Comment

Piglet

She's adorable! Kinda baby pig like with the little pink nose, but oh how I love a baby pig! She's precious - thanks for sharing all your pics!!

Comment

LOL That One!

Does the fur not grow around pink muzzle? Piggy-wiggy. Looks like sombody loves her...Laugh Out loud.

Comment

My dog's nose isn't pink but she's liver so her nose is a pinkish brown and sometimes when she gets excited her nose and the skin around it gets flushed.

Comment

Working...
                              X