Two Cockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Cockers

Here are two cockers that belong to the same owner. I really don't put clean feet on everyone. I don't like doing clean feet. It is just that a lot of people here seem to want them clean, as the vets here really push clean feet for stickers.
    Attached Files

all the pics i have seen of dogs you groomed are awesome you do a great job,what blade did you use on the body?i dont like doing poodle feet on cockers as the cockers i do hate there feet touched but gotta do what the owners want,but i think the poodle feet look good on those cockers

Comment

They are adorable, love the cut and the short ears

Comment

very cute. I like doing clean feet. even on cockers. It depends on where the dog lives and thier lifestyle cause it really helps keep the carpet cleaner!

Comment

LOVE those grooms bear (I agree all your groom pics are amazing!)! Both are beautys!! Most cockers I do, don't get the clean feet, which is good since most don't like their feet done at all. It's a tug of war just to get the basics done in some cases.

Comment

Those two cockers are really nice looking. I love the way the legs came out. What a nice pillar look that compliments those clean feet.
            don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Edited.
              Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 04:50 PM.

Comment

nice jobs, neither do I like clean feet on cockers, but at least cockers are easy to do clean feet...way easier than yorkies

Comment

Thanks everyone! I don't think any cockers like their feet done in the beginning, and certainly not Snoopy. He has been a job as he had been really messed up by a groomer. He still can be nippy. He even got his tail broke by a groomer, and after a couple years of grooming him and have just the last couple of times gotten to clip under his tail and do his anals. He use to be quite testy about his face, from being burned. When I first started doing him his Mom use to tell me to leave his face long, as he got irritated easy. I just clip it now. His nails grow more than any dog I have ever seen, and I use to always have to quick his nails because of that, but now even though the nails grow long the quicks are staying back. That has taken a couple years too. I am just very glad that Snoopy seems to really like me.

Comment

They look great I also like your wallpaper. What kind of clippers do you use, the feet look like they were clipped with a Bravura? Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Poodlefluff View Post
                      They look great I also like your wallpaper. What kind of clippers do you use, the feet look like they were clipped with a Bravura? Very nice
                      Thanks! My clippers are the Silver 2 speed Andes. I really like them. The wall paper I searched all over the internet till I found want I wanted. I had a hard time trying to find paper that didn't just have big dogs on it or just one or two breeds.

Comment

Nice job

Great job! i thought I was the only Freak to search and search until I found the perfecxt wallpaper.

Comment

Working...
                        X