This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrink Your Pictures Tool - It's Free

Hopefully those of you with cameras have software to adjust your photo resolutions and file sizes, but if you don't try...

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

There are limits to the size of the photos you can post here. When you go to upload your pictures you will be shown the current specs subject to change.

Photos for use on computer require very low resolution settings unlike printing. It is not unusual to shrink a file 50 times its original size, even more, for use on computer monitor screens.

At Shrink Pictures, a free service, we suggest you choose settings for shrinking to 350 pixels, and GOOD quality, not BETTER or BEST. You are more likely to meet the upload limits here if you do.

Thank you very much! I tried it and very easy! Thanks again.

Comment

This is my Logo

Hi guys i wanted to show you My van with logo and everything but for some reasons i cant upload the picture, but here is my logo , i hope you guys like it, I will have very soon pictures if my New Hanvey Sprinter van, im so excited"
      Attached Files

Comment

before and after... husky

Yesteday I had a mess of a husky. Almost 15, farm dog, hadn't been touched in months... I'm sure you can imigine the smell. She handled the grooming session very well considering the condition she was in. The red spot on her forehead is one of those mole things that has stained the hair. The picture of her in the tub is when I blew her out before the bath, but there was even more after. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

oh **** I posted this on the wrong thread! UGH!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by brownlikewoah; 03-24-09, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Nice job. That must have been a bit of work,and hair flying. She must feel like a new pup!
          "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
          Quote:Cath

Comment

WoW what a job! Looks great! How satisfying was that!!!

Originally posted by brownlikewoah View Post
            Yesteday I had a mess of a husky. Almost 15, farm dog, hadn't been touched in months... I'm sure you can imigine the smell. She handled the grooming session very well considering the condition she was in. The red spot on her forehead is one of those mole things that has stained the hair. The picture of her in the tub is when I blew her out before the bath, but there was even more after. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

oh **** I posted this on the wrong thread! UGH!

Comment

Originally posted by preciouspet View Post
              Hi guys i wanted to show you My van with logo and everything but for some reasons i cant upload the picture, but here is my logo , i hope you guys like it, I will have very soon pictures if my New Hanvey Sprinter van, im so excited"
              Looks great!

Comment

Working...
              X