Fluffy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluffy.

Had a dog another day that was a total surprise.
    First, I didn't think he will actually show up. The owners walked in couple of weeks ago, wanted him groomed "today or tomorrow," after learning what my earliest available spot was, talked among themselves and said OK. Usually people like this will keep looking for something sooner, so I was really surprised to see him not he appointment day.
    Next, I saw him being dragged in, this little poodle with probably 6 month worth of hair growth and I thought "um, great, he will probably be totally unsocialized and scared of everything" because dogs that get groomed only once or twice a yea usually ARE afraid of everything.
    Surprise again! He turned out to be the best, sweetest dog! Was great for his bath, wonderful for drying, even let me dry his head and face completely with dryer, nail trim - no problem, clean feet - here is my paw. Did not flinch at ClipperVac. He was better than many of my monthly regulars. And always wagged his tail.
    Meet Fluffy:
    Attached Files

Aaww, nice when they are good for us

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
      Aaww, nice when they are good for us

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      And especially nice when you don't expect them to be

Comment

You did a great job on him......hopefully you got them to reschedule their next appointment within 8 weeks. He probably was good for you because for once, someone was paying him some attention.

Happy rescheduling

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Sooooo cute - great job!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
            You did a great job on him......hopefully you got them to reschedule their next appointment within 8 weeks. He probably was good for you because for once, someone was paying him some attention.

Happy rescheduling

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
            They did not, but the daughter, that spoke English (they were Mexican family, and it's hard to pre-book with them) did ask how often he should be groomed. And I praised him up and down, saying what a good dog he was, and what a pleasure it was to groom him, and I want to see him again in couple of months. They did take my card, though, so we will see.

Comment

Great job! Why is it that dogs named 'Fluffy' seem to always need a strip? I find many times dogs in this shape are amazingly good-I think they know they need help and are grateful.
              Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KarlaSnyder View Post
                Great job! Why is it that dogs named 'Fluffy' seem to always need a strip?
                I know, right? When I worked at Corp. store there was shih named Fluffy, he would get 10 all over every time, so when he was done, I would call the owner and say: "Fluffy is no longer fluffy!"

Comment

Working...
                X