Look what love can do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what love can do!

I have had my guy now for a year! I got him last year at groomfest and now look how he blossomed a year later. He was starved and neglected, the breeder strip him down with a 7 and left just the head. His skin was horriable and he had no muscles and live in a crate until I got him when he was 8 mths old. I am so happy he found me! I love him to deaf.. His name is Sticks..
    Attached Files

Bubbles, he is a cutie! You should post some pictures of him and your big win!!!

Comment

After

here he is now!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by bubblesaway; 06-06-07, 01:19 PM. Reason: add pic

Comment

Sticks, love the name, is a cutie. So glad you guys found each other.

I have a rescue dog, Toby, that has really added a lot of joy to my life. Couldn't imagine the family without him being part of it. Funny how fast they become part of the family.
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

Bubbles - is this the same poodle you won the grooming competition with??

What a lucky little guy he is! How did you get a poodle at groomfest?

Comment

He is so cute. I love stories like that. Plus I can relate, I have had my rescue Sheltie a little over a year now and I WUV him SOOOOO much. Sticks is a great name.

Scoop

Comment

I fell in love with that little guy when I saw him with you in RI last year. Just ask my relatives....I mentioned that I wanted one just like him. You should be very proud of your accomplishments with him.
              don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Originally posted by c.c. View Post
                Bubbles - is this the same poodle you won the grooming competition with??

What a lucky little guy he is! How did you get a poodle at groomfest?
                Yes this is the same poodle I compete with now.. I got him in NC from a breeder on the way to groomfest..

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ohh -hi is lovely!!
                    I love parti coloured poodles. We dont have them here i Sweden but I have allways wanted one..*smile* I do breed apricots - but sometimes I think that I should import one just for fun. I do some grooming competing around Europe and a parti would be exellent for competition.

Comment

Good golly, was she a breeder or a backyard breeder?

You've done wonders with him, he's gorgeous. One day I'll have to do "before and afters" of Spike. You all would die.

Tammy in Utah
                      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

WOW

He sure is lucky nto have you. He looks as good as he possibly can and that is beautiful!. He looks as good on the outside as he is on the inside.Bet he is a sweetheart.

Comment

wow. amazing difference. He looks great now. You did a good job!

Comment

Working...
                          X