My Favorite Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Favorite Cat

This was the first cat to come to my shop and my favorite cat client. we always have one day a month jsut for cats but he is so good I can do him on a regular day with dogs. He came in pretty matted so but I saved the coat and he is now a regular. these pics are from the first time he came in.
    Attached Files

What a gorgeous coat!

I do alot of cats myself and have been amazed with what you can brush out of a cats coat. I have done a couple that I thought I would have to shave out, but alot of times it comes out pretty easy if you are gentle and the cat is tolerant. Keep up the good work!

Comment

I, too, am amazed at what can be combed out of a cat, vs. a dog. I wish dog hair would de-mat as easily as cat hair! On the other hand, I'm glad dogs don't have hair like cats!

That is one pretty kitty, Mayra!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

True BEWARE

Cats do comb out easy BUT beware, they also rip easy if they have a hole do to bite or tick removel . In my very early years of grooming I pulled a tick off sholder and continued to de-mat and tore about a inch skin tear, not cut or muscel==just skin.

Comment

Working...
        X