We are not AMUSED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are not AMUSED!!!

Royal kitty says, off with their heads!!
    Attached Files

Let me guess,she was in one of the hat boxes the queen brought with her! lol

Comment

You were very brave to get that close to that kitty to take the pic.

Not happy one bit!
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

Whoa, the tail looks like it's waggin' and everything...Yikes...It seems she's not all that happy with her new do. CUTE!

Comment

That's a beautiful groom, even as disgruntled as she looks, you know she loves hanging out in her underwear!!!

Comment

That is a great picture. That made my day.

Comment

Hee hee hee! Very cute. Your are right she doesn't look too pleased.

Scoop

Comment

That was funny, it suprised a chuckle out of me. I was expecting a vent about a client or something. Cats are great at letting their feelings be known w/just a look!!! lol
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

Cute! I love the 'head on a stick' look!

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I have to say, I think that's the most round I've ever seen a cat's head. It looks like you stuck it in a glass or something. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maggy View Post
                      I have to say, I think that's the most round I've ever seen a cat's head. It looks like you stuck it in a glass or something. lol
                      I was thinking that myself. It is beautifully shaped!
                      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Nothing cuter than a honked off cat.

Comment

LOL.. one po'd kitty!!... Can I ask how you did that? What blade did you used and how did you get the head so round like that? Nice Job!!

Comment

Too funny! That is an awfully adorable angry kitty...

Comment

I used a #7 against the grain on the body, #5 on legs and top/sides of head, the on the chin/jowel and up to the edge of the face, just past the occiput and at the base of the ears with my #7 again, then combed the hair on the sides forward and used my curved shears to get that round little pumpkin head. she has a more round head too so it lends itself to it. It is rather cookie cutter, isn't it...

Comment

Working...
                              X