My First Big Challenge - Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Big Challenge - Part 1

This is Monster. He is a mini and he and his sister Trixie had both been "let go" in the grooming department for around six months, I'm guessing. Every inch of their hair was corded with solid mats underneath. The poor babies were both so sweet. Not the best looking outcomes but I'm sure they feel better! And mom has agreed to a four week schedule, thank goodness.
    Attached Files

WOW, Good Job

You even saved the ears! The dog IS sooooo much happier. Why don't people remember how good the dog looks and feels?

Comment

I also am surprised that you were able to save the ears. She looks so much better and happier, even though you couldn't SEE her face to see what she looked like.

Great job!
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

Very very nice job! Are you sure she is full Poodle though, she looks like she may have a little Schnauzer or something in her. No matter, she is darling either way and I am glad you have talked mom into a regular schedule. Lets see if she sticks to it!
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

Look at that beautiful face! What a difference a makeover can have, huh? How long did it take you to do that groom? You should be very proud.
          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Nice groom. Love the "facial hair," LOL. Really, I like the look on that dogs face, nice job!

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
            X