Pom with teddy clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pom with teddy clip

This is my co-worker's dog. She took it to a shop down the road but she wasn't happy with the clip. They're happy with this one. I like the "after" shot. She, apparently, doesn't feel the same way, lol.

Tammy in Utah
    PS: I THINK I used a 3/4" Oster comb (they're all I've got for combs right now) with the clipper vac.
    Attached Files
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Very nice job.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

nice again

That is a very neat look.
      I learn so much on this site.

Comment

She looks MUCH better in the "after" pict, but you are right about her not looking happy. I bet if she could she would have been flipping you the finger...lol.. Nice job as always Tammy ;-)
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

I love clips like this, thank you for sharing your pictures!

How are you finishing the face on him? I can't be sure from these pictures but it looks like you are scissoring the face round. I love using the snap on comb right over the face, it blends everything so well and looks really natural.

Comment

Tammy, I'm left wondering. The "before" clip isn't straight from the other shop is it? I mean, it's been a while, right? It looks rough! I really like your work--you pay attention to detail. Ah shucks-----I like you too.

Comment

Originally posted by DogCrazy View Post
              Tammy, I'm left wondering. The "before" clip isn't straight from the other shop is it? I mean, it's been a while, right? It looks rough! I really like your work--you pay attention to detail. Ah shucks-----I like you too.
              Thanks DogCrazy. The before clip has been a while. The groomer took a #7 all over except she didn't blend the head. Owners were NOT happy, they didn't want her that short, and they didn't want a head on a stick, lol.

Thanks for the complements.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Originally posted by Caitie View Post
                I love clips like this, thank you for sharing your pictures!

How are you finishing the face on him? I can't be sure from these pictures but it looks like you are scissoring the face round. I love using the snap on comb right over the face, it blends everything so well and looks really natural.
                Caitie, like you I use the snap-on combs right over the sides of the face, cheeks, etc. I don't always use it on the head, it just depends. Then I scissor to neaten it up.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Working...
                X