Rudy the Bichon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy the Bichon

Here is a bichon I did awhile ago. I use this picture sometimes to show clients. I haven't done a lot of them so don't be too critical. I think he's cute though - and SOOOOO nice -
    Attached Files

So are you asking for critiques? I think he looks beautiful---how do I say this? His body looks a little small for his head? I was going to say his head looks perfect if it were just shrunk a little, but actually I think the head is perfect but the length on the body just needs to be longer, but I'm sure that is client preference.

I could NEVER do a head like that on a bichon, it's just gorgeous. You did a very nice job! Hope I wasn't too critical, that's not my intention.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Not to critical at all. The body is owner preference - as well as the head. He was done w/ a 0 comb all over - not the traditional bichon. And I'm known for leaving my heads on the fuller side - but thank you very much for your opinion - I really appreciate it!

Comment

Rudy the Bichon

He looks great, I agree with Spikey, I can't make the heads turn out that good.

astrordog

Comment

Beautiful head. I do a Bichon same body cut with a bigger head. I always want to cut the head shorter of course. The dog looks like he's going to tip over, but the few times I did try to go alittle shorter, the owner said something. Oh well, to each his own I guess. What we say in the shop is, "we don't have to live with it." Nice job

Comment

I have two bichons also that I have to shave the body, and leave a very large head! Oh, well, if it's what makes the owners happy! I think that you did a wonderful job! Nice scissor work!
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Beautiful groom.

I've only done one Bichon and it didn't look like the one you did. Yours is just beautiful, even if the head is a little big. I probably wouldn't have noticed if Spikey hadn't said something about it. Shame on you Spikey!!!
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Working...
              X