Happy Endings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Endings

A woman who uses our clinic found this dog in her yard one morning. Before she decided what she'd do with it, she asked if I could groom him. She was so excited about his new look and great temperament that she decided to keep him.
    Attached Files

Looks like a miracle makeover.

Comment

Oh my goodness, I had flashbacks when I saw that before pic! I groomed something similar this week, but with longer dread locks along with open sores, worms and all. Very nice groom on her, it's so nice to hear and see the happy endings!

Comment

great job. Poor thing. Makes you wonder what is wrong with people......

Comment

Wow, what I mess! It's funny, but really gross too...when I opened the first picture I had a smell memory. Just looking at him I kinda smelled stinky, peed on (he's awful yellow), ungroomed dog! Is that bad or what!? Ever happen to anyone else?
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

It's amazing what comes out of a mess isn't it. Great job and so happy he has a nice home now.
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

Cute little dog, and nice grooming job! You should enter your pics. for the makeover contest.

Comment

oh that poor dog you sure made his year!
                That is so nice that he got a good home out of it.

Comment

Wow, I am surprised he wasn't a pink little pig looking dog! You did wonders for his well being!

Comment

Those are definitely some picts that you need to add to your scrapbook! Great job and welcome to the board...I noticed that this was your first post.
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

I am SO happy for that little dog.
                      Can you imagine what that must have felt like?
                      You did a beautiful thing.
                      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

The after results could have been a little neater, but the dog was pretty nervous about all the attention he was getting. Can't say I blame him!

Comment

Rachel, what a task at hand! You did the dog well, and I'm sure he felt so much better afterward. Good job! Definitely a good one for the miracle makeover contest!

Tammy in Utah
                          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I am very glad to hear that he will not be going back to his old owners. Poor baby. Did he do a lot of shaking and dancing afterward? I am sure he felt like he had a totally different skin when you were done.

Comment

Working...
                            X