One dirty dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One dirty dog

This is Mick. He's a schnoodle who comes in every 4 weeks, and he is always filthy. The owner claims he's an indoor dog, but man is he dirty! The picture doesn't even do him justice...the water runs black when I wash him. How do people live with such dirty dogs????
    Attached Files

Well he may have been one dirty dog but he sure cleans up nice! Nice job.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

I know what you mean about dirty dogs. I have a client with 2 dogs, a poodle and a small mix, both white. Well for a few minutes that is...
      They come in every 2 weeks, have fleas, LOTS, and are the dirtiest dogs ever. It's amazing. These dogs sleep in their beds too! YUCK!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jengroomer View Post
        These dogs sleeps in their beds too!
        EEK!

(I always wonder how people can stand to live in the same house as some of the dogs that walk in the shop!)
        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

mmmm...yummmy!

Ewwwe, I so know what ya'll mean! One older lady brought her sweet lil' Shih in last week and said I just can't stand to sleep next to him anymore - he needs a bath bad. When I picked him up, I had to try hard not to gag & I'm not a gaggy person. She lives next to a pig farm and he had been rolling in poo and was covered in it. It had been on him for awhile too, it was clear to his skin, matted and stunk like mad. How in the world could anyone get any sleep smelling that all night???? The fleas & ticks are a whole other subject, I get crawly just thinking about them in the bed with me!

Comment

Originally posted by milhasavilla View Post
            Ewwwe, I so know what ya'll mean! One older lady brought her sweet lil' Shih in last week and said I just can't stand to sleep next to him anymore - he needs a bath bad. When I picked him up, I had to try hard not to gag & I'm not a gaggy person. She lives next to a pig farm and he had been rolling in poo and was covered in it. It had been on him for awhile too, it was clear to his skin, matted and stunk like mad. How in the world could anyone get any sleep smelling that all night???? The fleas & ticks are a whole other subject, I get crawly just thinking about them in the bed with me!
            That is sooo beyond gross!

Comment

Amysue, I have a dog that comes in, Tilly, who is older than dirt, and she is a cockapoo, same color as yours. And she's as dirty as all get out (I have posted a before/after photo of her in the general section as I was just showing how she went from dirty to clean, but your photo reminds me of her. She is old and frail, so how she gets SO dirty is beyond me! She is groomed every 6 weeks, too!

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
              X