Sasha the ShihTzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasha the ShihTzu

Just wanted to share! This is Sasha. Her family takes very good care of her,,but her coat got away from them since their last visit,,I did what I could to make it better! She has a pretty bad patella on the rear leg, so her angulation looks a bit off, and her hind foot looks smaller, but it is just that it is turned in. And her family also likes her ears left pretty much alone.
    Attached Files
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

What a Mess...

She was! Looks Beautiful now. What products did you use to clean her up and detangle her? What Clipper comb sizes did you use on her body and face?
    You do really beautiful work, which you already know, but could you share a few secrets?

Comment

What a cutie

Did you cut off some of that hair before the bath?

Comment

No hair cutting before the bath- I used an A comb on her body, neck, chest & and hips and scissored the rest. I used DeTangle Spray from ShowSeason to dematt her, and then Essentials Shampoo mixed with Glisten for her bath, then a moisture wrap conditioner with hot oil- used Davis mixed with some secret recipe herbals.
        Last edited by windywaycavaliers; 04-08-10, 03:37 PM.
        Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
        www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

She looks so gorgeous!!

Comment

That is a lovely job,especially considering what a mess she was. I really love the scissored front and legs, too.
            "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
            Quote:Cath

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
              No hair cutting before the bath- I used an A comb on her body, neck, chest & and hips and scissored the rest. I used DeTangle Spray from ShowSeason to dematt her, and then Essentials Shampoo mixed with Glisten for her bath, then a moisture wrap conditioner with hot oil- used Davis mixed with some secret recipe herbals.
              Who makes essentials shampoo and glisten and what is glisten?

I thought you were going to start selling some of those secret herbal recipes (spa treatements) and sending out "sample packs".

Comment

nice job shihs are my favorite breed to groom.

Comment

Very Nice! She's has such a cute little bum =)

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Daze View Post
                    Who makes essentials shampoo and glisten and what is glisten?

I thought you were going to start selling some of those secret herbal recipes (spa treatements) and sending out "sample packs".
                    ShowSeason makes these shampoos- they are genuinely great, look at their Naturals line- I have been using it for a long time and I really love the products.
                    Since I signed a contract with ShowSeason in Dec., I can no longer send out samples or do sales on my own, they are carrying my products for me, and my job is to attend the trade shows and talk with people about them, and host some classes- that is why some people who inquired did not receive samples. I really thought that I emailed everyone who'd asked, and I sincerely apologize if I missed you, Daze!
                    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
                    X