Mya the Cava-Poo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mya the Cava-Poo

Okay Windy don't get angry cause she was a Cutie -Patootie and very well behaved.

She had tons of little knots everywhere and matting all over the legs and belly area. She doesn't look like it but her fur is thick very cottony.

I tweaked her stickie outies after taking the photos.

I was aiming for more angulation in the rear and took it real short from the point of rump to the bend. Don't know if I need to leave more hair from point of rump upwards or take more off to get a rounder hiney. The body was a 3 3/4
    Attached Files

I am anxious to see the photos as I have a Cava-poo scheduled in a couple of weeks. It will be my first of that mix.
    Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

I think she looks very pretty!

Comment

Here's one from after she was dried and ready to be clipped.
        Attached Files

Comment

Lisa forgot to mention before I did this one I googled the breed and some of them were more wirey with more Cavalier type hair so you never know. I was excited when I got there and saw this little cutie. It took me about 2 1/2 hours it was a lot of brushing and dematting

Comment

She is such a cutie! Very nice groom.

Comment

Nahh- I don't get mad about those mixes,,after all--they are my bread & butter,,so what's a girl to do? Groom them.
              You did a fab job and she really is a very cute little girl--really cute face--a'hem- courtesy of the Cavalier in her!!!
              Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
              www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
                Nahh- I don't get mad about those mixes,,after all--they are my bread & butter,,so what's a girl to do? Groom them.
                You did a fab job and she really is a very cute little girl--really cute face--a'hem- courtesy of the Cavalier in her!!!
                Of course it is courtesy of the Cavalier in her . She was giving kisses and everything.

Comment

I do 4 cavichons on one court different owners. Each one came from a different place and each one looks very different from the other. One resembles your girl but she is black and white, while another is got the body of a cavalier with the wavy coat and so on. It's crazy how many different looks that mix can turn out.

Comment

Working...
                  X