Yogi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yogi

Yogi was a really good boy, even though he had great timing to look down or away from the camera just as I took the picture!
    Attached Files

What a difference! Great job.

Isn't if funny that they always seem to look away when your trying to get a good picture?

Comment

nice job

I love turning a frazzled dog round. My boss calls it the "petsy trim", or "over groomed". Sorry, I like smooth lines.

Comment

You did a beautiful job. How did you do that? Did you skim the coat? And then scissor?
        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Wow, what a difference! Beautiful groom.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Originally posted by wet noze View Post
            You did a beautiful job. How did you do that? Did you skim the coat? And then scissor?
            I used a "C" comb (Laube) all over and then scissor finish. And thanks very much, everyone. I really appreciate your kind comments!

Comment

I love scissor cutting Eskies (or is he a Spitz?). They come out so pretty. You did a wonderful job even if he didn't want his picture taken....lol
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
                I love scissor cutting Eskies (or is he a Spitz?). They come out so pretty. You did a wonderful job even if he didn't want his picture taken....lol
                Aren't they the same breed, just went through a name change? Years ago they were known as "Spitz" and now they are the American Eskimo?
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Working...
                X