Maltese Doo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maltese Doo

Everyone says to keep posting pictures, so here is another of a before and after maltese I did today. First time customer, poor girl was very matted and I took my time brushing her out. Now have client on a every two week schedule as I would not put her through this again! Very sweet and I think pretty.
    Attached Files

She looks great. It's nice that she's on a 2 week schedule now.
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Very pretty,, I love the bows (I am bow challenged). Nice groom! I have no pics from today,, had a beagle, a dobie,, 2 lab mixes who just came to america from africa,,,, they really freaked at the fans,,,dad said the wern't used to electric stuff, one FFF and an evil little pek who tried to bite me the whole groom. I'm jealous of your day!

Comment

I Love you Rudyroo your always so sweet and kind! Here's to better days! Bye the bye, african dogs?

Comment

It looks like you did a heck of a great job! Nice!
          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Beautiful!

She looks ready for the AKC show. I'd book with you again too.

Comment

Originally posted by caninecrazy View Post
              I Love you Rudyroo your always so sweet and kind! Here's to better days! Bye the bye, african dogs?
              Hehe,, yep,,, they are lab pointer mixes, dad is American, was working in Africa. When he cam back, his dogs came with him, very well behaved, but no used to alot of noise of a grooming shop. The sister weighted about 45 lbs, the brother was twice her size, and very protective. I shut the doors and let him loose in the bathing room while I was washing her, he stood on his hind legs at the tub and watched the whole time I was bathing her,,,lol guess he wanted to make sure I did it right!!!

Comment

She really looks great. Glad you are able to get both topknots in the correct way. My poor old fingers can hardly get bows in anymore., let alone doing a double topknot.

Comment

That's totally amazing! She looks so beautiful.

Comment

Very nice!!
                    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Oh my goodness! She looks beautiful!!! Wonderful job on her. Love her long, pretty face.

Comment

She looks darling, you did a great job!

Comment

Absolutely georgous!! It looks like she is very happy that her mom found you!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X