Sum Grooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sum Grooms

Everyone asked for picture of this dog to make bigger. Here is her before and after as well as some others I groom. I'm still learning and took older pictures to play with so be kind.
    Attached Files

Hey, what kind of dog is the first one, the pup? I'm thinking it's designer, but man it's cute. The groom too, super cute.
    That Tenacious Terrier!
    www.thattenaciousterrier.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

Comment

The grooms are so good. The first little dogs ears are so big, she's a cutie.

Comment

Awww. They look marvelous!

Comment

She is premire on my website www.leesloveonaleash.net. She older now, next time shes in I will post more pics. I think I'll post a guess the breed?

Comment

Dang...you figured it out. What ever will I chuckle at now? Oh...there's always Sheila on skis, but after that???????

Very cute CC! Love the big-eardid poochie!
            Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Wow, quite the radar dishes on that first pup - VERY CUTE. The groom suites her well.
              "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Great pics! I agree, that puppy is so cute,, but what is it?? A yorkie-pom???

Comment

I was thinking yorkie-poo?
                  That Tenacious Terrier!
                  www.thattenaciousterrier.com
                  https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

Comment

atimetopaws

All good grooms. Have to agree, that little dog is the cutest. Cute before and cute after.

Comment

OMG, they are all cuties! That first one looks like a little bunny - I can't believe those ears!

Comment

You do lovely grooms.

Comment

My eyes are drawn to your beautiful, lighted, lexan table. I'm sure the pups are cute, but I have table envy right now.

Comment

agree

cute grooms, cute dogs. BUT....is that beveled glass on the grooming table? Don't they slip around? I wonder what the Bunny one would look like if you shaved all or half the ears sometime for a different look. Do you work at home? I noticed a garage door looking door.

Comment

I use to have (if I dont say so myself) a nice home grooming salon; however, it is illegal in my area. I tried for zoning but would cost thousands. I ended up in my home because commercial was going for 2 to 3 thousand for a 750sq bay. So, long story short, bad economy, and I rangled a spot where I wanted to be at my price. Again, talking on and on about myself, www.loveonaleash.net shows salon and my grooms and so on. Ask Sibes, ask anyone on this site, I sucked, just weeks ago I could'nt perform any puter functions, well, I'm a groomer (we learn fast, we learn in the hot seat) Walaaaa...
                              Chloe is a yorkie/pom this was her first groom, I have since groomed her 4 times, once monthly. Will eventually post updates. Is'nt she just the cutest...
                              Thanks everyone for your comments.

Comment

Working...
                              X