He made the cutest little lion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He made the cutest little lion!

I thought this little fella was a real cutie. It was his first groom and he did soooo well. He was a bit fidgety about his front legs, so I didn't push the issue this time. Tell me what you think!
    Attached Files
    SheilaB from SC

Very cute and great groom

Comment

Aw he is cute what is he? Very cute haircut.
      Is that a velvet rope on your wall?
      Do you groom behind a velvet rope lol?

Comment

awwww .... haha what is it??? he looks like a beanie baby lion!!! so cute!

Comment

Awwww, he's too cute!!! Even in the before pic he has a little lion face. VERY, very cute! AWESOME groom, his legs look great to me! Did you tie a ribbon around his neck or is the bow on his collar? Just wondering, I'm always stealing everyone's ideas on accessories. Thanks for sharing him with us!!

Comment

He is to cute!
            Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

Ok...that is friggin cute!
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Oh my, the next time that little guy comes in, will you send him to me??? Jeepers he's cute!!!

Comment

Would you please ask the owner if he/she would like to give up her dog, because I really want him! That has got to be one of the most cutest dogs I've ever seen!
                  don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Awww he looks just like a little baby lion. That is so adorable!!

Comment

Wow! How did you get his face like that? Awesome
                      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Wow, that front shot looks just like a stuffed animal!! Incredible and very cute!

Comment

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Head getting really big now...lol.. He was such an easy groom because he had a "natural" lion look. I just used a 7F on his back and tail and scissored up the rest. Like I mentioned, he was a little fidgety on the front legs but he was awesome for everything else. The owner wanted to totally shave him down but I talked her out of it. She was really happy when she picked him up, so I hope I have a new customer!
                          SheilaB from SC

Comment

Oh, I'm SO glad you talked the owner out of shaving him down. He is just the cutest thing ever.

The first pic of him he looks just like a stuffed lion. He's a natural for that cut!
                            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                            Diane

Comment

You did GOOD!!!

I, too thought he looked like a stuffed lion toy (like the kind you can find at the zoo).
                              Did you trim the face or is it naturally that way?

Comment

Working...
                              X