Peanut the One-Eyed Lhasa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanut the One-Eyed Lhasa

For some reason my camera was being difficult today and it would not flash, so I hope these aren't too dark. This was a first for me doing this lil' guy. He was a really sweet dog. He had a nasty skin rash, so his owners were putting on a Vet prescribed cream. BUT they put it in his dirty coat, and hadn't given him a bath since. So, needless to say he was covered in the webby mats. I was able to get a s/o thru it and his owners were thrilled. Let me know what you think! Oh yah, and he has only 1 eye. But he's still a heartbreaker!!
    Attached Files

You did a very nice job. He is a cutie. I love when one side of their face is black and the other white. I'm having a brain block....what is a s/o?
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Originally posted by furrybestjob View Post
      You did a very nice job. He is a cutie. I love when one side of their face is black and the other white. I'm having a brain block....what is a s/o?
      s/o is a snap on comb - I was being lazy and abreviated. I like the black & white face too - kind of Cruella Deville like, and so cute on a little doggy!

Comment

Another cute Peanut! You did a nice job, he looks pleased with himself too.

Scoop

Comment

I instantly thought of Cruella DeVille too!! Teehee! He sure is a cutie!!

Comment

I just groomed a one eyed lhasa the other day, too. The one I did isn't quite so sweet. Snag a tangle, do the nails, pluck the ears, anything she doesn't like, and she screams bloody murder, snaps, thrashes, etc.

Comment

Wow, pretty dog, and the white is now sooo white!

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
              X