New Bichon client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bichon client

Here is a pic of a new Bichon I groomed today. She is 5 years old and I thought she was so cute!
    Last edited by luvpups; 04-17-07, 08:42 AM.
    What does a dog do on it's day off?

What a cutie patutie
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Beautiful Bichon!

Wow - She's gorgeous luvpups!! You did an amazing job - she looks so plush. Oh, and look at all those les pooch's brushes in the background...I'm SO jealous!!

Comment

Thanks, she did have a very plush coat, but was knotted up everywhere. The customer said it was the best groom the dog had since they moved here from New York. That made my day! Yippppeee
        What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

What a cutie. Great grooming job.

Why oh why do these poor dogs look sooooo scared when we take our before pics.? Then on his after he looks as pleased as punch.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Very nice. You did a wonderful job considering the "before" picture. I hope they booked in so you can continue the re-style and really set them up with a super looking Bichon. Not too much you can do with the head, but once the hair on the side of the face starts to grow, you can continue the re-shape and make that head look really nice. Great Job.

Comment

Doesn't even look like the same dog. Good job!

Comment

Very nice coat, and nice groom job indeed!

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Did someone give her a moustache?

She is very cute. Was she meant to have a moustache or were they just cutting matts out of her face at home. They had Bichons with moustache on that japense grooming site and I liked the way it looked.

Comment

It's nice to see a Bichon that is a normal size/weight. The ones that I have seen lately are just HUGE, like a jumbo size Bichon. She looks adorable!

Comment

She is very cute You did an excellent job!

I have a bichon client and the owner likes her #7 all over, but with a TK and moustache. She has great coat and would love to start her in a true bichon style. Also, she hates having her legs done, so maybe if we didn't have to shave them down, she would tolerate it better. She would look great grown out.

Comment

Working...
                      X