Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinky

I forgot to take before pictures of Dinky...but I think he turned out cute.

I did a 5/8 blade a/o, pom head/tail, cln ft, mustache. Nails left untrimmed per owners request ; )
    Attached Files

Two more pictures of Dinky...

All feedback welcomed!
    Attached Files

Comment

I groom so many poos where the owner wants the mustache/beard. It gives them a whole new look I think (which is the point I guess). He looks so fluffy and happy - bows and a bandana! Cute groom Carla!

Comment

I think you did a nice job, and the profile of the topknot shows you did a very nice job---no snow-cone heads! lol

Really it looks nice, no advice here. I do want to know why they didn't want the nails clipped. I had some owners say that about their yorkie, so that the dog could climb the couch, etc. with ease, but I informed him that long nails were not a good thing for dogs, and he followed my advice. Wondering what the reasons were for this owner.

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Dinky is a little devil....cute as all get out...but can't stand still to save his life. I tried to get a full on view of his face, as the mustache does give them a distinctive look. I ended up with about 10 blurred pictures to delete instead. Little turd!!

Again, thanks for the positive feedback!

I think his owner was trying to save herself $$ by doing nails herself...who knows...I just do as I'm told!

Comment

Too cute! I had to take before and after pics for my grooming training at petsomething and I had a young yorki shave down that was positively precious! Luckily my camera was digital, because every time I looked at the pic I took, his tongue was sticking out! I took at least 10 pictures of his tongue sticking out . I must have hit the wrong timing. When my camera was resetting iteslf, he stood still and when I took the picture, he licked. I've got a great one somewhere of him looking at me, eyes closed and huge tongue right up the nose!

Comment

Very nice job. I like a little mustache gives them a whole different look.

Scoop

Comment

Working...
              X