X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After

Here is the after pic.
    Attached Files

You made him look so nice! I never seen a Shih groomed like your before picture. It looked kinda weird but I liked it. lol

Comment

Beautiful groom Jen! He/she's an adorable little tzu - Good work! Glad you brought him back to the 21st centruy and took care of the bell bottoms.

Comment

strange haircut

Oh! Now, thats cute. I thought the other one was the finished product. I bad.

astrordog

Comment

GORGEOUS! I love how you did his head.

Comment

I guess I posted it wrong, meant to put them in the same thread, but it became two threads. Oh well!
            At least you get the picture. The owner said the body was clipped to the skin, when it was first done. I'm thinking a #10. Imagine what it looked like when it was first groomed like that? LOL

Now he's a cutie, normal looking!

Comment

He is really pretty now. I admit I did like the super long leg look however most people could never keep that brushed out. It would have to be stripped in no time. LOL Much nicer and neater in the after pictures. I enjoy creative customer ideas, tho'!!, it's always fun to try something out of the ordinary.

Comment

Jen---I like the AFTER haircut MUCH better, you did a nice job! It was just too much in the first one. But I gotta ask: Did the owner not WANT those legs big? It seems to me it would be pretty obvious to "not" give the dog huge legs like that unless asked for---so is this what the owner wanted? It's such a huge difference!! WOW!

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                  Jen---I like the AFTER haircut MUCH better, you did a nice job! It was just too much in the first one. But I gotta ask: Did the owner not WANT those legs big? It seems to me it would be pretty obvious to "not" give the dog huge legs like that unless asked for---so is this what the owner wanted? It's such a huge difference!! WOW!

Tammy in Utah
                  What I found out is that the breeder was grooming the dog. All her Shih Tzu's were clipped like that.
                  The owner brought me a picture of a Shih Tzu clipped (like my after) in a normal, 'puppy' or 'teddy' cut. (whatever everyone calls it) and that's what I did.
                  Those legs were too long! They were a bit tangled. But even if you are trying to save 'some' brushing, the legs are usually the hardest for pet owners to brush anyway lol

Comment

Beautiful grooming job. I do most of my "littles" like that also. But I actually did like the before ::ducking-hehe::, I mean the picture after the bath. I'll bet when it's all combed out it just flows when the dog walks. I personally enjoy the more "creative" grooms.

Comment

I admit I did like the first, I like the creative ones, but oh yeah, this is sooo much better. Very cute, and very nice job!
                      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I also liked the before pic, but the after actually does look better. Jen, you did such a good job and I love those ears. One of my Tzu is long coat and the other is short. Those long legs would really have been a pain to keep brushed and matt free. Believe me, I know.
                        Good job
                        Tzugroomer

Comment

Beautiful, looks much better, I personally think that is the cutest style for a shih tzu, the one length.

Comment

I didn't see the before photo, so I have no point of reference. Regardless...I think that little dog is ADORABLE! REALLY nice job, Jen.

Jodie

Comment

Very Nice after Jen!! I did like the afterbath before too tho... neatened up it would be nice. This Shih certianly has a great coat, wish more dogs would have a great coats.

Comment

Working...
                              X