wesley westie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wesley westie

This is a before and after of a westie named wesley.
    Attached Files

Good groom cattledawg - Wesley the Westie is ADORABLE!

Comment

cute!!!

Comment

He is absolutely adorable. His hair looks so shiny and healthy. I don't have one single westie on my route yet. I miss them.
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Very nice job cattledawg. What shampoo & products did you use on his coat. Wesley looks great. I've never had the opportunity to groom a westie.

Comment

Oh, he's cute! Very nice and white---and shiny too.

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Edited.
              Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 03:12 PM.

Comment

What a handsome boy!!! He reminds me of Mac, a Westie I used to groom every 4 wks. Poor Mac was the victim of a new baby. Almost as soon as his owner found out she was pregnant he started coming less frequently. After baby was born he was downgraded from every 4 weeks to twice a year. Now I havn't seen poor Mac in over a year. Why oh why do people feel they have to lcare for the dog less when a baby comes? Will they have the capability to take care of a second child or will the first one take the back seat?? (sorry I got on a tangent) Anyway, beautiful job!!!
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

nice groom. He looks so silky
                  If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Beautiful job. He looks so white and soft and silky.
                    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                    Diane

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
                      What a handsome boy!!! He reminds me of Mac, a Westie I used to groom every 4 wks. Poor Mac was the victim of a new baby. Almost as soon as his owner found out she was pregnant he started coming less frequently. After baby was born he was downgraded from every 4 weeks to twice a year. Now I havn't seen poor Mac in over a year. Why oh why do people feel they have to lcare for the dog less when a baby comes? Will they have the capability to take care of a second child or will the first one take the back seat?? (sorry I got on a tangent) Anyway, beautiful job!!!
                      Sheila, that is sad. And it does make you think, "Gee, what will happen to the first child after a second child is born?" I feel sorry for the dogs of families like that.

Tammy in Utah
                      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Nice job!

It seems like none of my westies come in very often either. I can't figure out why people get these white dogs with sensitive skin and not take care of them.

Comment

Working...
                        X