Kipper the schnauzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kipper the schnauzer

This is Kipper. He is a good boy. I am trying to start a pattern on him. I had to take his legs short the first time they were matted. I could use some advice on him too.
    Attached Files
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

He's a cutie!! For me, Schnauzer legs are hard to trim when they're so short. You did good with what you had to work with. I don't usually cut their beard like that, but I am DEFINITELY not an expert. He looks like a happy little doggy - I love all my schnauzers that come in!

Comment

Kipper

When his leg fur (furnishings) get fuller, let his deep chst fur grow too. not a bib , lower . He looks cute for the hot weather whenever that comes for you. Face good. Clean inside of ear flaps good unless #40 irritates skin. Too bad he has funny ears.Ya know what I always say to my dogs after they are finished? "Now you look like somebody loves you."! That is what is important. They look good and feel good and SMELL good.

Comment

Edited.
        Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Diamie, great looking collar cover!! Helly will be proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
            Diamie, great looking collar cover!! Helly will be proud of you.

LOL, I was staring so intently at the face, I hadn't even noticed the collar cover. It's darling! Helly WILL be proud!

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I had to go back and look at his before pic, hadn't really paid much attention to it. Golly he looks like me when I get up in the mornings, hair sticking out in all directions! lol

Nice grooming.
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Working...
              X