Penny Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penny Lane

This is sort of a before and after, since I do groom Penny Lane verily often and she has already had a bath and blow dry in the before picture. She looked so funny though that I had to get a picture of her. She had a short ponytail before, which her Mom decided she just wanted enough left this time to put a barrette in the front of her head.

I have posted her before when she had the ponytail.
    Attached Files

to cuuuuuuuuuute,she looks lovely,great job!!!!what are the tricks to putting bows in hair straight everytime i do they are crooked,so i just give up
    love the kitty pic in your avatar,what his/her name?
    trish

Comment

Maggie is my cat's name. She has to be the center of attention when anyone comes in and she loves the dogs.

I just use the forceps like any other hair, only with her I had to get a hold of a little hair with my fingers and make like a little tiny ponytail.

Comment

Ohhhh man, what a cutie!

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Edited.
          Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Oh how cuuuuuuute! She's adorable bear - LOVE the pony! She looks like she has a nice healthly coat. Super great groom, love it!!

**Maggie is a real doll, everytime I see your avatar I could sob. I had a Persian named Chloe (but she was charcoal), I miss her sooooo much! Love that breed.

Comment

Too cute!
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

What a cuttttiiiieeee!! She looks beautiful.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Cute

Cutie...surprised she keeps the bow in! I actually don't use bows...no one wants them! I like bandanas...most people accept those. Need to go to Wal Mart while they still have material. Just down the street! Never like to go there. Need to return radio that does Not have tv channel5 for my Y&R soap opera. Weeks and weeks have gone by.

Comment

Working...
                  X