Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groomer's Husband Shoots Dog (Sad story you may not want to read)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomer's Husband Shoots Dog (Sad story you may not want to read)

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/G...510831381.html

ARCHBOLD, Ohio (WTVG) - 4 dogs were allegedly shot dead in Williams County at the home of a woman who cares for dogs for a living. The man charged with killing the animals is her husband.

This incident did not happen at Theresa Taylor's grooming business but she's back at work trying to find some normalcy after what she calls a horrible tragedy.

Dogs are a major part of Theresa Taylor's life. They're her work and she had three dogs at home. They're gone now after an incident Sunday morning with her husband Philip Taylor.

She says when she got home, he threatened to kill her so she left.

"He just kept texting me and telling me that he was killing my dogs and if I wanted to save them I'd have to come back and let him take me," said Theresa Taylor.

That's when Philip Taylor allegedly shot and killed Princess, Topaz, Skylar and Lilly who was a client's pet that the Taylor's would dogsit at their home some weekends.

Lilly belonged to the Beck family. She acted as a therapy dog for Randy Beck's wife who was hurt in a car accident.................
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X