X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Groomer (Ohio) Shares Recipe for Success

https://www.lovelandmagazine.com/loc...a-lot-of-dogs/

Loveland, Ohio – Walking around Loveland it is not hard to see that the community has a special place in their hearts for pets. Whether you’re walking the Loveland Bike Trail, wandering around Nisbet Park or enjoying a beer and bite to eat outside at Narrow Path Brewery, there is a significant chance you will be greeted by one of Loveland’s furry friends!

Local Pet enthusiast and business owner, Tara Bubemyre, brought her talents to Loveland after being in the pet grooming business for more than 11 years.

“A woman that had been grooming for more than 20 years took me in under her wing and taught me everything she could. I loved all the places that I worked and gained experience from, but it was just a dream to have my own shop,” Bubemyre explained, “I wanted to give all pets the care and attention they deserved. I opened my own shop in January 2015 and it’s been wonderful. I couldn’t imagine doing anything else!”

Tara’s Pet Boutique, located on Loveland Madeira Road, is not just any other pet grooming shop. What really sets this unique shop apart from the rest, according to Bubemyre, is the pet is not just groomed they are also shown love, care and attention from the moment they arrive – to the moment their owner picks them up...........
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X