X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming Salon Opens in Frederick

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...ab7cfa2e2.html

Erin Haggerty opened maxiBOWdaxi dog grooming salon in Frederick in November. She wanted to provide a cage-free, personal environment for dogs she was grooming and recently spoke with the News-Post about how she got into the business.

What made you want to open a dog grooming salon in Frederick?

I have a mobile [dog grooming] salon in Arlington and the concept is individual care for dogs, which I think is very important. I wanted to open a brick and mortar site and wanted to incorporate the individual care concept into a store front. A lot of grooming salons get lots of dogs at one time and the dogs wait in kennels before and after their appointment. I just felt that there was a need to be filled for dogs where that type of situation isn’t the best for them. So when this space at 502 East Church Street came open I was so happy because it’s a very small, cottage-style building and it’s just perfect to do that type of grooming.

So there’s no cages? Can you describe your facility?.......................
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X