Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Runaway SUV Hits Grooming Shop with 10 Dogs - Forced Evacuation - Building Unstable

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runaway SUV Hits Grooming Shop with 10 Dogs - Forced Evacuation - Building Unstable

Yet another grooming business slammed into. Seems dogs are all fine and no major injuries. But I think the business will have to close until building is secured.

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/ne...v-lincoln-park

She said she lost her brakes coming down 24th Avenue,” said McLaughlin, who was among several people to report the crash to 911. After doing so, McLaughlin called the driver’s fiance to alert him to the incident.

“She was all alone,” McLaughlin said. “I know I’d want someone to call for me.”

The DTA declined to comment on the crash until further investigation was completed. The police said identifications of the victims would be made available on Wednesday.

The crash drew a large police, fire and ambulance response. In being knocked into the building, the SUV plowed over a fire hydrant, sending it farther down 24th Avenue. The bike rack on the bus was knocked off the front and laid in pieces a quarter block away.

The impact caved in the passenger side of the SUV, a Chevrolet Trailblazer, and dislodged the windshield of the bus. (use link for rest of story and pictures)
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X