X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomer Cuts Dog Tongue Makes News

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...490896541.html

A 4-year-old dog nearly lost her tongue as employees at a PetSmart store in Compton were grooming her.

July, a Yorkshire Terrier, has the distinctive trait of keeping her tongue out. It's part of what owner Cynthia Beezer loves about the little dog.

"That was her signature when I got her," said Beezer. "That's what made me buy her because I was like, 'Oh my God, she’s so cute and unique!'"

Beezer said the dog had blood all over her paws and feet, and that the tongue was hanging off.................
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

First...this is awful. Second I feel horrible for the groomer. They probably feel rotten.

I wonder if they can sew it together? Does anyone know, if it's that bad can it be stitched? I think I'll google that.

Knock on wood.. I hope I never nick a tongue. I do a few Yorkies that are like squirrels on crack.. and I won't go near their faces with scissors.. no way. I use clippers and tell the owner that's the best I can do.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

Working...
    X