X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dane Goes Missing from Groomer (GA)

http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Pet...488449691.html

GROVETOWN, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) -- This is just one of the many fliers posted throughout Columbia County. Buddy was last seen; near hole eighteen at a nearby golfing course. The family is desperate and said today has to be the day they bring Buddy home.

“Buddy!”

A woman walks through an area thick with trees. She whistles and calls out, “come here boy”, but Buddy is nowhere in sight.

Day four of searching.

“Come here, boy! Goody-goodies!,” she calls out from a vehicle.

But still no luck.

Sitting at a kitchen table Mark describes the how Buddy brightens his day.

“It doesn't matter how bad of a mood you are in life..the dog is always there for you. He never whines.. he never complains..he's always there for you .”

The empty bed where Buddy used to sleep...it's creating an empty place in Mark's heart.

“You're bringing up the feeling..you have this hole... and every time you go there..the dog ain't there, it's just a low spot again. You just feel the low spot all of the time.”

Not just a low spot..a painful one.

“I mean..im sick,” Mark said.

Battling pancreatic cancer..he still made it out to search at the last place Buddy was seen.

The black Dane ran from this grooming place and made his way across the street to Bartram Trail Golf course.

He didn't show up during today's search...but people from the community did.

“Good people, out there, day and night, calling us constantly, "we seen him here..we seen him here... we probably saw him. I mean it cannot get any better than people helping you.

For the last ten years, Buddy has been by his side. Now he needs Buddy more than ever at this stage..stage 4.

“I don't have to worry... I worry about my dog... my dog is everything for me..if I didn't want my dog I would get rid of him... it's everything for me.

The groomer said he is sorry for the family, he didn't mean for this to happen. He said as they were trying to blow dry Buddy he must have felt scared because that is when he ran off.

Anyone with information is asked to call 770-903-2714.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

This happened to a groomer in our town about a month ago. The dog showed up at the owner's home about a mile away. LUCKY!!!

Comment

Working...
    X