X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purr Fect Groomer

http://content.minotdailynews.com/?p...t-Groomer.html

A dog, the old saying goes, is man’s best friend.

Surely that holds true for women, and it certainly does with the bond between Moose, a friendly furball of a Yorkie, and his owner, Tamara Fettig.

Fettig was an insurance agent just a few years ago, four to be exact she remembers because that’s how old Moose is. “He is the main reason I started grooming,” said Fettig, while giving Moose a quick trim. “I used to groom him at home and loved it. I told my husband, I just love doing this. It’s so relaxing. It’s fun. It’s easy going.”

“Once you find a passion, you stick with it. And I found out I did pretty good. I wasn’t horrible at it,” Fettig said of what came next.

Fettig groomed Moose, then other pets of friends and family before going professional. She worked in a couple Minot shops and discovered she needed a lot more professional training. So she attended and completed grooming school, which is quite intensive.

She now has her own shop it opened Sept. 19 inside Purr-fect Pets, an established pet store located at 2105 N. Broadway.............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X