X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Flight Attendant Falls for Dog Grooming

http://cresskill.dailyvoice.com/neig...ooming/673855/

DEMAREST, N.J.– It's not easy for dog groomer Janusa "Jan" Rivero of Demarest to separate her personal and professional lives.

Not that she'd want to.

"For me, they are inextricably tied," said the former flight attendant, who owns and operates Jan's Dog House from her Park Street home.

"Whether I'm in my living room or in the office, I am constantly thinking about the dogs, clients and work that needs to be done."

Rivero grew up in Brazil with at least 10 dogs and cats at all times. There were also roosters, chickens, rabbits and ducks rescued by her mother, Wanuza Pinheiro Cruz.

"She taught us to be kind to all living things and from a young age," Rivero said. "My mom took in animals who were hurt or abandoned. She always had her two dogs, Mopsey and Gabriella, by her side.".................
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

One of my grooming friends is also stewardess that left the air to groom. She got really tired of some crazy passengers.

Comment

Working...
    X