X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggie Doo's by Stephanie Opens

http://www.therogersvillereview.com/...32ee8ab35.html

ROGERSVILLE—If your pet is in need of a new look, Doggie Doo’s by Stephanie is open for business. A one-stop-shop for your pet’s hygiene needs, Doggie Doo’s offers 13 years of grooming experience, a certified pet safety and cpr owner/groomer, and an additional independent groomer.
    Stephanie Trent, Doggie Doo’s owner, began her career in pet grooming in 2003 where she learned from her previous employer, Debbie Davidson. Following Debbie’s decision to retire at the end of March 2015, Stephanie decided to take over the business.
    She stayed at the original location in Bulls Gap for a few months then in October she brought her grooming business to her hometown, Rogersville.
    Stephanie said, “Some days it is hard to believe I have my own business. I never believed I had the courage to do it but with everyone’s support I did it and I can’t thank my clients enough for making all this possible. Without them I wouldn’t have a business. I have always loved animals and I can honestly say that I love what I do; I love my job.”
    People travel from as far away as Charleston, SC to have the pets groomed by Stephanie.
    Here is what some of them had to say:..........
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X