X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtown Dogs Opens in Jasper

https://duboiscountyherald.com/b/lif...asper-business

JASPER — A young entrepreneur is opening a new business in Jasper’s downtown sector, and she’s looking to bring a personal touch to a corner of the market she’s passionate about.

Fuhs
    Hannah Fuhs, 22, is in the final stages of preparing to open her new dog boarding and grooming business, Downtown Dog.

Fuhs purchased 10,000 square feet of space at 611 E. Sixth Street along the Jasper Riverwalk in April. For the past month and a half, Fuhs and her boyfriend Heath Vollmer have raced to finish renovating the building, constructing kennels, putting up fences and painting her new space. She plans to have a soft opening the last full week of May with an official opening day of May 30.

“This has been a work in progress since November, just trying to figure out what I wanted to do, where I wanted to do it and who I wanted to do it with,” Fuhs said. “This is where my heart is, and I think it shows.”

Downtown Dogs plans to offer self-serve dog washing, professional grooming, doggy day care and overnight dog boarding with space for up to 15 dogs of all sizes. It will offer indoor and outdoor open play areas of more than 1,000 square feet each to allow day care and overnight guests to roam around, play and socialize. There’s also separate space for the overnight dogs who prefer their privacy..............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X